The Most Equipped Fire Suit
Outstanding Features in Alexus Design
- ergonomic knee and elbow system ( up to 20% flexibility with comfort enhancing flexible system for easy body movement)
- segmented reflective tapes (comfortable, easy movement)
- glow in the dark photolumiscence tapes (silhoutte visible in total darkness, visible in 200 m distance, 5 minutes charge with solar energy, 10 minutes charge with lamp energy, 8 hours of illumination with full charge)
- ergonomic pockets (bellow pocket, hidden side pocket)
- the most advanced layer system in the market
- DRD (easy removal of firefighter in case of emergency with the rescue belt located on the back yoke)
- ready to use tunnel system for chest belt, and openings for integration with sit harness and full body harness
- Optionally chest belt, sit harness and full body harness can be added
Alexus is designed considering the most challenging conditions that a firefighter could encounter, for layer options please click here.
But Alexus is mostly preferred in below two layer system options:
The most advanced layer system in the market Firestop: 50% more thermal insulation and 50% more breathable layer system compared to EN 469 requirement
Layers used in Firestop system ensure maximum protection, maximum resistance and maximum comfort.
Free Plus provides superior protection and resistance, maximum comfort and economy.
Please view the tabs for Firestop and Free Plus layer details.