Peomat Plastic Injection Machine Insulation
Surfaces of sleeves of plastic injection machines that operate in high temperatures can be insulated with soluble pad system and therefore enter saving is achieved. Resistance parts of machines that works at 150-200 °C naked may pose serious hazards in respect of worker health and safety, and at the same time causes significantly high electric consumption.
PROTEK branded insulation pads that we produced as Kıvanc Group, can be mounted and dismounted and repeatedly used. Since plastic injection machines are of various capacity and properties, special insulation pads specific to individual machines are produced. Insulation pads that are measured and privately produced by our expert staff are mounted by our expert staff as well. Insulation pads redeem themselves within only several months due to electric saving that they provide.
In case electric powered resistance (Sleeve) parts of plastic injection machines are insulated:
90% of thermal dissipation saving and 40% of electric consumption saving are achieved.
Electric consumption before insulation: 12 kW/h
Electric consumption after insulation: 6.7- 7.2 kW/h
Redeem period of insulation pads: 1,5 –2 months.
- Reduces heat dissipation. Provides significant amount of electric saving.
- Since it reduces outer surface temperature, It prevents downtimes due to burnt injuries and enhances work safety.
- It is easy to be mounted; it can be mounted without requiring any special knowledge.
- It is easy to be dismounted; it can be dismounted in a very short time and mounted again.
- It can be mounted and dismounted repeatedly. There is no need to use new materials as at each time as in fixed insulation application.
- It is required to make expense for insulation for once; it is used for very long time.