Boiler Plate Insulation
Klevostar soluble pad systems became most preferred insulation since it provides energy saving as well as it enables worker’s health and safety, and provides time saving due that it is easily mounted and dismounted (minimum loss in production), and enables usage of state of art technology products.
In front and back lids of boilers there are significant amount of heat dissipation due to loss of efficiency of former insulations performed on smoke box from inside over the time. In these boilers, where steam or hot water is produced and fuels are combusted, heat dissipation is occurred from the first point.
Soluble pad system is consisting of insulation pads, which are produced by using materials with low thermal conductivity and resistant to high temperatures. These produced pads are fitted all around of machine by placing these side by side and one top of the other, thus loss of heat from anywhere is prevented. A machine, which is insulated in such way, can be ready for repair thanks to easy dismounting of these pads. After having required repair pads are placed in their places and machine becomes ready for operation in a very short time of period.
- Economic life of insulation is equal to economic life of material. That is to say, life of materials is equal to life of insulation since insulation can be used again when it is dismounted.
- It can be mounted and dismounted very easily.
- Heat dissipation can be minimized compared to fixed insulation.
- Unlike fixed insulations, soluble pad system is of repeatable mounting and dismounting features.
- Since used materials have low thermal conductivity coefficient, heat insulation is realized with high efficiency.
- It can be applied easily where insulation application is challenging.
- It woks flawlessly for long years, does not require extra maintenance.
- Not with standing that initial costs were very high, it is much more economic and effective.