FHR 006 boots for firefighters are special high-safety boots intended for use in extreme conditions, including fire suppression and protection operations.
- The boots meet the requirements of the EN 15090:2012 standard for type 2 firefighter’s shoes.
- Third grade thermal resistance, HI3 (contact with surface temperatures of 250 °C for up to 40 minutes).
- Steel-toe finished with an abrasion-resistant rubber edge, resistant to 200 J impact and 1,500 N piercing.
- They are made from hydrophobic grain leather, embossed (model 006 PL) or smooth (model 006), specially impregnated, fireproof and waterproof for 180 minutes.
- They ensure good visibility for the user thanks to non-combustible 3M reflective tapes.
- The seams are made with non-combustible meta-aramid stitched threads.
- Loops used instead of hooks in the lace system prevent the risk of snagging.
- IBISAFE® — a sole insert made of para-aramid, used instead of a steel insert, makes the boots light and makes the sole non-piercable and, at the same time, flexible and provides excellent thermal insulation properties.
- TE-POR® — a waterproof and air-permeable membrane that enables sweat to escape, improves hygienic characteristics, stops water, and ensures high comfort in all weather conditions.
- A NITRIL® sole made of black vulcanized rubber which protects against freezing and high temperatures; it is ergonomic, antistatic, anti-slip, acid- and oil-resistant, and easy to clean.
- A back bend zones.
- Additional plastic ankle protection.
- Lining around the ankles.
- A leather grip for putting the boots on quickly.
- A soft collar in the upper part of the boot.
- A tongue that matches human anatomy.
- A system to lock the zipper in the closed position.