TIMBER – 848126 Bib Trousers
Chainsaw protective EN 381-5 Class 1 certified bib trousers provides superior level of protection thanks to its chainsaw protective layer. For layer details please view layer options tab.
Orange pieces improve visibility.
Chainsaw protective bib trousers is designed for lumbering and stringer operators and they stop chainsaws thanks to their protective layers and prevents damages to persons.
- Bib trousers with elastic suspenders
- Buckles for suspender height adjustment
- Front flap closed with zipper
- Lateral closure with buttons
- Patch pocket with zipper on chest
- Side pockets
- Patch pocket with flap on the right of back
- Two ventilating pockets with zipper on the back
- Orange pieces on trotters to improve visibility
For any inquiries please contact us.
Combine Timber bib trousers with Arbor jacket.